miércoles, 8 de junio de 2011

Rock camp for music journalists

I also saw on your Twitter feed that you want to start a “rock camp for music journalists.” Do you encounter a lot of horrible journalists or is that relating to something specific?

KG: Sometimes you can do an interview or read a review and the first thing that comes to your mind is, ‘I bet this person has never been judged like they’re judging me right now.’ And that doesn’t happen all the time, it’s very sporadic. But sometimes you’ll read something and be like, ‘Oh wow. This person is very mean, this is very, very mean and I don’t think that they’ve ever been there.’ But it’s not all the time or anything, and I think they day I wrote that was because someone had just written something very mean, and we were like, ‘Why so mean?

http://www.sandiego.com/music/katy-goodman-on-new-la-sera-album-and-vivian-girls-summer-tour

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario